top of page

Finding Resources

There is limited access to social service agencies.  Although this can be frustrating to families, agencies are finding new ways to help residents.  Follow the United Way of West Central Connecticut on Facebook and visit their website for up to date information:

You may also call 2-1-1

Unemployment Resources

Connecticut’s Department of Labor encourages all residents who lose their job to file for unemployment benefits

bottom of page